Saturday, August 28, 2010

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." (Casablanca, 1942)

Hello friends! Just wanted to start off with some introductions. My name is Monika, and I am a third year medical student. Last year marked the end of formal education for me, and I am now in a new and exciting stage of my career with clinical rotations. I am very busy but having a wonderful time and looking forward to many adventures! Movies are my favorite way to relax, and I see them as a constant throughout my travels... every city has a movie theater and a movie rental place! A dear friend of mine gave me the idea of starting a blog to share movie reviews. I am quite looking forward to it! :)

My first post or two will be on past movies I have seen, to get the ball rolling and to give me a chance to develop my style. Feel free to comment! Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment